Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Me wantee sun and fun

Okay, what's this about snow this weekend?! SNOW? Awww, c'mon! I am so ready to wear cute things and drink margaritas and complain about the heat! (Which you know I will.) Snow? SNOW?!

I've been thinking about vacations recently; as in, "When do I get to have a mutherfucking vacation?" I was researching some places in the 'hood, places like Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, but even in the off-season it's around $1500 for the weekend. Even the cheapest places (at least the ones that didn't make me want to vomit antiques and chintz) started at around $250 a night and if I'm paying that kind of money, I'd better be sleeping on a bed of male models.

Has anybody vacayed anywhere interesting and affordable?

Did I just use the term "vacayed"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home