Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kids, this well has run dry. I gots nothin' but nothin'. All I can think about is food (I'm back on WW again and it sucks double hard), getting rid of this ridiculous cough (for those who don't know, I can't seem to cough like a normal person. Instead of a nice hearty cough, I have this wimpy little "Heh-heh". It's like living with Dubya), and whether or not Max will win on a stupid reality show.

Speaking of stupid reality shows, I'm going to be on one. I can't tell you the name, but I can tell you it'll be airing on Thursday, May 3rd at 5:00 EST (that's 4:00 CST) on the Discovery Channel, and I'm thinking of having a viewing party. First and foremost, I had no idea I was going to be on this show - I was completely bamboozled - so... yeah, shocked and bamboozled. And tired! I was very tired! That's why I seem a little stupid. It is not because I didn't know the answers. TIRED.

Anyway, I was thinking of DVR-ing it and then getting everybody over for drinks and mocking on Friday night. (Because who wants to get drunk on a Thursday?) I guarantee I will look like an ass at least once. Probably more than once. There might just be a cameo by my husband, and my co-star is my hilarious friend Gary who was also bamboozled and tired. (Not stupid! TIRED.)

Anyone game?

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I feel your pain. I stooped to posting about my cat's not so charming toileting habits of late.
Now that is something EVERYONE needs to read about.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home