Sunday, March 18, 2007

Miss Buff has lost a human-sized portion of pounds on this plan and I can't handle skipping a smoothie.

Firstly (because I'm a terrible friend) -

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MISSY!

It was on the 15th but... nah, there's no excuse. (Happy Birthday! Twice!)

I slept a whopping ten hours last night (compliments of my good friend Mr. NyQuil) and am feeling a little less-than this a.m. Not like that's stopping me from heading to the Gap in search of new gym clothes. Shopping for gym clothes is sort of like shopping for cat food - it's just not that exciting. But considering the fact that I worked out yesterday in a pair of sweatpants held up by an industrial strength paper clip, I probably ought to give it some thought. I've been trying to hit the gym more lately. (And by "lately" I mean "yesterday".) The search for the perfect almond croissant combined with my inability to exhibit portion control around a pan of brownies has led to a bit of weight gain, which must be nipped. I've started tracking my food again, Weight Watchers-style, and discovered if I skip lunch I can stay within my point range. (Clearly my old point tracking technique - which I won't bore you with, unless you're a WW devotee - allowed for some serious fudging. If only it allowed for some serious fudge.) The fact that my morning smoothie is too many points makes me so grouchy I can't even stand it.

Which leads me to Knowledge Nugget #10:
I would willingly beat someone for a bacon cheeseburger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan G said...

The perfect almond croissant is at Almondine bakery in DUMBO. That's Brooklyn, you Manhattan snob.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home