Friday, March 09, 2007

Well, maybe not as cool as Barbie (she had a dream house!)


Happy Birthday, Me!

Happy Birthday, Brian Bosworth! (I totally got excited thinking I had the same birthday as the little kid from Family Ties, but apparently that's Brian Bonsall. Who does not share my birthday.)

Happy Birthday Chingy! (Rapper, "Powerballin" and "F*uck Dat Nigga")

And Lil' Bow-Wow! ("The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift")

And Emmanuel Lewis! (Dude! Webster!)

And Barbie! (Ohmygod Barbie)

And Kato Kaelin (Hid in OJ's poolroom)

This list leads me to Knowledge Nugget #7:
I may not be as famous as these guys, but I'm definitely just as cool. (And no one can argue with me because it's my birthday.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Yay Happy Birfday to you!!!

1:35 AM  
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Happy happy happy birthday!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Happy Birthday you!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home