Wednesday, February 28, 2007




Dear producers of Grease! You're The One That I want:

Stop. Just please... stop.
I know I said that I was going to quit watching this train wreck, but every Sunday night I find myself in the exact same position: On the couch, powerscarfing fat-free brownies and screaming at Billy Bush. ("They're auditioning for Broadway! MAKE THEM SING A FUCKING SHOW TUNE!")
There are many, many reasons to loathe this show, but reason number one has to be the costumes.
NEON.
SPANDEX.
NEON SPANDEX.
You would have to hog tie me to a unicorn in order to get me on national television on one of those getups. And even then it'd be a battle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No need to watch next week:
The one who got the pink spandex outfit will win.
Caucasians don't fare well in yellow, and the orange is flat and the girl looks squat in it.
Sandy is the pink lady in the middle. Not too tall, not too whorish. Just slutty enough for America to love her.
And who needs to sing? That ended years ago when they let Rosie O'Donnel on stage.

6:51 AM  
Blogger X said...

I'm not saying I've watched it, but the one on the left looks JUST like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally...

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home