Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Since it's all about the willful spending today at Lies! All Lies!, I'm decreeing that this be your next "must-purchase":

The Select Comfort Side Sleeper Pillow

Select Comfort is that company that offers the Sleep Number beds (which fascinate me, by the way) and while I'm sure they're great, the pillow I recently purchased from them has changed my life. I've gone through roughly ten million pillows, searching for the perfect supportive-but-smooshy combo with absolutely no luck. I'll find one that's okay for awhile, but then my back starts to hurt and my neck gets all scrunchy and I start worrying about wrinkles from the granite tablet I suddenly find myself sleeping on. But this thing - man! I have never slept better in my life, and they're not even paying me to say that.

Such incredible comfort will cost you, believe me, but - and I say this as a total Superthrift - it's absolutely worth the $50. (I haven't tried the stomach/back sleeper models, but if they're half as good as the side sleeper, I'd say go for it.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan G said...

How come no mention of the Barney's Warehouse sale? Don't you know it's going on?

10:04 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Wait - the Barney's Warehouse Sale is going on?! There goes my weekend.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This remakable pillow wouldn't, perchance, be the pillow that was a gift to your hubby, would it?

8:40 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

While technically the same MODEL, I bought a whole new one for me. Me and only me. Me.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home