Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's like waiting for Santa!

Tomorrow. 10 am. MTV.

Beauty and the Geek marathon

I haven't looked forward to something this much since... OH GOD, I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING I'VE LOOKED FORWARD TO THIS MUCH! Seriously, the show is awesome. It totally celebrates geekness and treats the guys with a tremendous amount of compassion and respect, which, I suspect, is the sole reason I will be allowed to watch it in peace.

(FYI: Nate "lead singer of a Star Wars band" Dern? Totally humpable by episode three.)

*UPDATE: In a startling moment of "I told you so", after being coerced to watch two back-to-back episodes, Matt may have actually admitted (and I quote): "It's not half bad."

3 Comments:

Blogger X said...

Did you catch the finale? That Nate was quite the standup guy to sabotage his chance to get a quarter mill because he wanted his bitch of a partner to learn something.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

OH MY GOD, YOU WATCHED! WASN'T IT AWESOME!?

Man, how awkward must that reunion show have been?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

And Mario was totally robbed.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home