Wednesday, February 14, 2007


So the day is finally here. I feel a little meh about it, even though it's our cat's birthday. (Happy B-day, Val!) It's snowing though and I can definitely get behind that.
Not much new in these parts. I have a commercial callback today which I'm excited about since I thought I totally tanked it. Seriously, auditions are like scratch off tickets - you just never know.
I'm on my second day of no sugar. (Caffeine, however, is another story.)
I had a dream last night that I went to a make-out party with Michael Cerveris and refused to kiss him because I was married. I was also only wearing my jammies. I'm sure there's a deeper message here.
Hope everyone's doing something special today. We will be tipping our delivery guy a little extra. And that is not a euphemism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home