Friday, February 02, 2007

"$200 tip... $200 tip..."


* For some reason, Blogger doesn't seem to recognize paragraph breaks anymore. I'm not trying to be all cool and avant guarde with the smoosh.
You're looking at the most expensive brownie in the world. For only ten $100 bills you too can eat this gold dusted confection. What do you get for $1,000? Not only is it sprinkled with gold (and Italian hazelnuts), but it's served with a vintage port - which is sprayed on your tongue after every bite by your own personal assistant!
My heart goes out to the poor waiter stuck with that crap-ass job. I mean, I've had to do some demeaning things as a server but at least I've never had to sprintz down someone's tongue.
Still, you do get to keep the atomizer which is, you know, something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home