Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bringing you the best in all things cheap

I know I've raved about this site before, but for those who consume magazines on a regular basis but find subscription prices undoable, here's my go-to site for all things glossy:

www.bestdealmagazines.com

They have a ton of choices, as most online mag stores do, but here's the thing - they also offer a bunch of subscriptions for just $4.69 a year. Granted, not all the titles are winners (Ignite Your Faith, Boating World) but there are some definite deals (Atlantic Monthly, Interview). They're constantly sending out online coupons (this week every title is a random 17% off) plus, if you're a Superthrift like myself, you'll sign up at www.ebates.com to get an additional 10% back. That brings your year of More magazine to just over $3.39 a year. Seriously, I get giddy just thinking about the savings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home