Thursday, February 01, 2007

No, I haven't watched the Project Runway finale yet. You know, in you wanted to discuss it or anything.

My husband introduced me to something new this week (which sounds a hell of a lot dirtier than I intented it to be). No-Pudge brownie mix. Have you seen it? It's in a bright pink box with a pig being squeezed by a measuring tape on the front. The box was the main reason I avoided picking it up - I hate graphics like that. Like when you'll see a barbeque joint whose mascot is a giant smiling pig with a fork in one hand and a knife in the other, happily licking its lips. It's just icky and wrong, you know? But Matt is less sensitive about that sort of thing which is how we ended up making a batch of these fat-free monsters (all you add is yogurt) and why I will no longer be able to visit a store without making a beeline for the brownie aisle. Damn those things are good. They're a little less sweet than conventional brownies but I like that - which would explain how I polished off an entire pan in two nights. (Just because they're fat-free doesn't make them calorie free, dammit. Dammit.)

Just so you know, I might be blogging a little less in the next few weeks. I'm trying to get some "real" writing projects off the ground and since they pay (or might eventually pay) they get first dibs. Not that I love you any less, mind you - I may just have to love you from afar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home