Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Heart Denise Richards


That's right, it's Shallow Sunday folks, so continuing on with my favorite topic...
You're looking at a photo of Denise Richards doing coke on a beach. If you're anything like me, right now you're saying to yourself, "Why that photo isn't very clear! She's not necessarily doing coke at all! She's probably just putting sunscreen under her right nostril!" In which case, you would be wrong. (Click here to see the rest of the exceptionally incriminating pics featured on my new favorite website.)
So here's the thing - I'm not that shocked that Denise is doing coke. Whatevs, you know? But what kills me is that she's doing coke ON THE BEACH. Like, how boring is the ocean?! And is it really so snoozy that a can of Coke wouldn't give you the bump you need? Granted, I've never done cocaine so I'm speaking out of my ass - maybe it just gives you a nice, gentle lift and all that propoganda from the "Just Say No" years was just a bunch of malarky - but it seems a touch extreme for a day of sunbathing, you know? And where are her kids?! (With the nanny. Thank God for the nanny.)
I'm telling you, the next time I'm sitting on my private beach watching the waves lap at the shore, I'm totally going to pull out my stash and do a little line. Improve on nature, you know?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home