Sunday, February 04, 2007

"For the last time, put your wand away, Potter!"


Yes kids, Harry Potter is all growed up and frankly, he's freaking me out. Our favorite boy wizard's doing a production of Equus in London and the lad's going full-frontal, yo. Don't get me wrong, I'm impressed that he's not playing it safe with his career choices - not to mention the fact that at 17, waggling your weiner onstage is pretty damn ballsy (heh) - but these photos make me feel all kinds of uncomfortable. What's his mom got to think of all this? I mean, these are publicity photos; theoretically they'll be plastered all over London. That's gotta be awkward, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Eeeeww. I feel like I should take a shower now or something.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hurl. I agree with Missy.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home