Monday, February 26, 2007


Man, the Oscars were boring this year. Granted, I didn't actually watch the show but I did watch fifteen minutes of E!'s Red Carpet Recap today and it was pretty snoozy. I just couldn't get excited about the movies this year, with the exception of Pan's Labryinth which was robbed. (I say, having seen none of the other foreign language films.) My only regret is not getting to see Ellen mingle with the stars because I'm sure that was nothing short of awesome. Although I adore Ellen, whenever I see her I immediately flash to some absolutely scandalous (and most likely untrue) stuff I heard about her sex life which will not be repeated here. (Unless you really, really want me to. Speaking of celebrity sex lives, I've also got some very, very alleged dirt on Mr. John Stewart...)

I do like the fashion parade that is the Oscars, though. (Reese Witherspoon, my oh my!) Although I do take some umbridge at this year's Worst Dressed List. While Anne Hathaway's bow does appear to be attacking her titties, really - the worst? Damn, I'd pay good money to look that bad. (Psst - Anne Hathaway? I've heard some stuff.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reese is looking way too thin to me. At first I thought it was Mary Kate Olsen. I felt bad for Anne getting worst dressed. In my mind, Kirsten Dunst looked like a 60 year old woman in her get up. Just me though.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

It was kinda boring and Wa-HAY too long. However once I was committed I felt that I had to see it through to the end. Someday when my children are grown and gone I hope to see Oscar winning movies other than the ones nominated for Best Animated Feature. I saw at least two of those as opposed to ZERO in all other categories. I really liked Kate Winslet's dress. Big bows suck

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home