Friday, March 02, 2007

SPRING COME SOON

I saw the best thing yesterday. A man was carrying a hand-lettered sign that read:

"BE HAPPY! SPRING COME SOON!"

So perfect! So succinct! And very hard to argue with.

That said, it's pouring here which definitely puts a damper (har!) on the day, but it's Friday and who doesn't love a Friday. I love a Friday because it means that tomorrow at 10 am Housing Works Thrift Shop wheels out all their new stuff. And who's there, her face pressed against the window an hour before opening? (A number of old ladies and two coffee-sipping gay boys?) Yes and yes. Which leads me to...

KNOWLEDGE NUGGET #2: I will do anything for a bargain.

I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the $80 Prada coat. So what if it didn't fit and was a weird shade of red? Small minded thinking! I'm telling you, the second it hits 60 degrees I'm pulling out that "maybe Marc Jacobs" jacket. (SPRING COME SOON?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home