Monday, May 15, 2006

He's especially cute when he cleans the cat box.

Did I mention that my husband quit his job? Oh yeah. As that one guy said, "I'm sick of this fucking, crap ass job and I'm not gonna take it anymore!" He's going to take some time off to finish up his novel(s) - or so he says. (Frankly, I suspect he's going to use the time to get to Level 60 on Worlds of Warcraft.)

I have great plans for his soon-to-be-somewhat free time. They involve much foot rubbing of his lady and schlepping of groceries. Much Swiffering of the floors and preparing of delicious-yet-cost-effective dinners. I think that having a House Husband will be grand. Of course I will not call him my "House Husband" to his face because that's not very nice. Instead I will dub him H.H. and tell him it stands for "Horny Hero". Perhaps I'll make him a cape. A cape he can dust with.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Function is the true success of fashion. You are an innovator!

And bonus on getting a cute homestead hero!

9:58 AM  
Blogger earlyadopter said...

woo hoo! i'm a trendsetter! yeah, go everyone quit your day jobs! finish those novels/screenplays/sock-puppet operas/ etc....

good luck to all y'all including those cats!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

That is why I can't quit my job! I don't have a creative task to complete.

BTW..I have said it once and I will say it again. Ain't nuthin' more sexy than your man wielding cleaning supplies.

Believe me boys. It's true. I wouldn't lead you astray.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one saving grace my spouse has is that he DOES take care of almost all the household duties. Of course, since he doesn't work, that's the least he can do. He's always been damned good at laundry -- including ironing -- even when he did work. There are times when he bitches about doing any of it, but I just have to remind him that I'm the one who's working my ass off. Marriage... I'm still not sure if it's worth all the effort. (Am I becoming a curmudgeon in my advancing years?)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home