Sunday, May 07, 2006

I loves the grape.

I broke my foot. Okay, not really. Well, maybe. I hurt it something good. I dropped a full bottle of wine on it tonight and smashed the holy hell out of it. (Don't worry, the wine was fine.) I now have a bottle shaped goose egg where my foot bones used to be. Not that my feet were ever pretty but now - yi.

I broke my ankle once. It was at Gunderman's New Year's Eve bash. I remember twirling... some steps... I think maybe booze was involved... I do know that Baldy plopped down on my lap and started bouncing while cackling "It's not BROKEN!"

Liar.

So let's see - I broke my ankle in college while shitfaced and busted my foot by dropping a bottle of wine on it. I think there's a sign in here somewhere but it's far too cryptic for me to understand.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dan G said...

Aw, come on, McKinney! That was just a fracture!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Alcohol and Dan's house don't make a good combo.

Didn't Les break his ankle there too?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Dan G said...

OK, people, let's not mythologize my home and the alcohol levels therein. I was inside, stone sober, watching movies with a couple of folks, when Les and Miller attempted some sort of prank, during which Les tripped and broke his shin bone.

If they were hopped up on anything, I had nothing to do with it.

And anyway, on a few occasions, I happened to have exceedingly good times in my home under the influence of alcohol. Rowr...

2:33 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

How about your driveway? Can we mythologize that?

9:43 PM  
Blogger Dan G said...

Go to town on the driveway. Much mythology surrounds that. And without liquor!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

I remember when Dan and I made out in his driveway...

Good times...

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home