Monday, May 01, 2006

Who names their kid "Peabo"?

Mental jukebox this morning, compliments of Peabo Bryson:

"So I'll be YOOOUUURRR friend.
And I'll be YOOOOUUUURRR lover.
'Cause I know I our hearts we agree
We don't have to be one... or the OTTTHHHHERRR."

Get it out get it out get it out!

Went and saw Inside Man last night. Damn good flick. And Clive Owen is full of hotness.

So Brit-Brit is preggers again. My God, had she even healed? (Wait, C-section.) They must hump like jackrabbits to get knocked up again that fast. I don't understand what she sees in that cornrowed wannabe - aside from a shared affection for Cheetos and pot. And I can't believe nobody is scandalized by the Richie Sambora/Denise Richards/Heather Locklear triangle. You'd think Iran was enriching uranium or something.

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Yeah..My mental jukebox has been playing a medley from Hair since Thursday.

I too have wondered about the name Peabo.

It is kind of fun to say...

12:08 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I KNOW! Locklear "girl next door who still has biscuits and gravy breakfasts with old friends" and that guy she's been with forever. I can't believe it.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

And who is Peabo??

At least do the full thing, Mr. Peabody from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show... sheesh.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Don't you mean "Peubo?"

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home