Thursday, April 27, 2006

There ain't no man!


Find the man in the beans! Somewhere in this picture is a man. Look hard - he's there.

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger.

It took me roughly a minute although it was hard to time it, what with my reading and re-reading of the instructions and all the random "There's no man! THERE'S NO MAN!" squawkings. But I think it took a minute. And I'll cling to that until the end of my days. (Thanks to Mare-Mare for this one.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found him almost immediately. That explains why I still live in the situation I'm in -- my left brain is retarded.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I kept thinking it was one of those "Magic Eye" things and kept trying to refocus my eyes. After about a minute of that I stopped and was immediately startled to find a weird little man-head in the coffee beans. So what does that say about me? Maybe it's a generational thing.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

I did the same thing. I'm ashamed how long it took me to find him. (I kept thinking that the beans reshaped into facial features or something.)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

3... 4 seconds. Or something.

Which is wrong. I should have taken me a LOT longer.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Dan G said...

I had the same experience as Amanda and Ali on this. But the whole thing happened in about ten seconds. I love coffee. (I still drink it, sucka!)

So I can find the man, but apparently I can't read the word verification jpeg. I'm on my third attempt there.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home