Monday, April 24, 2006

Mrs. Alisha Who...



So the honey and I sat down to watch the new Dr. Who last night for date night. Lest you think this unromantic, two words: CHRISTOPHER. ECCLESTON. (Before you get all "But what about your poor husband?" check out his blond - ahem - companion. Chickie's about 800 degrees of scorching hot so my man ain't exactly suffering.)

Anyway, THE DOCTOR. The show is hit-or-miss but the one constant is my big eared, uber-intense British boyfriend. No matter how corny the special effects, no matter how ridiculous the plot line, I know he'll be there with a piercing glance and his long, leather coat and his crazy British teeth and... is it getting hot in here?

I've seen the man nude. I have. It's all, er, out there in the film "Jude". I can't remember much but I know I've seen his tackle. (Mom, stop reading this.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan G said...

He also plays the only attractive cop in the British crime drama Cracker.

I like how the Brits aren't afraid to ugly things up for their television shows.

9:02 AM  
Blogger ktbuffy said...

He is pretty.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christopher Eccleston . . . queer.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

I couldn't get past the British teeth, myself...

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home