Sunday, May 14, 2006

C is for cookie!

Sorry no postings - me mama's in town and I'm busy gallavanting and screwing up my diet and buying stuff. By the way, if you're in the New York area be sure to see Sweeney Todd. It's very good and very fun and employs the very delicious...ly talented Michael Cerveris. After that, head to the Brooklyn Museum to see the William Wegman exhibit. He didn't just do dog stuff - although the dog stuff is awfully fantastic and probably my favorite part.

Off to eat more cookies! Mom doesn't leave until tomorrow night and until then, I'm on vacation!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sure. Blame your poor mother because you fell off the wagon and ate too much! Seriously, though, it sounds like you two are having a great time and I'm glad for that. (A little jealous, too, but that's of no consequence.)

12:00 PM  
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

And tell her we can't wait to have her back! Does she like her Nick Arroyo salon hair?

2:59 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Nick is the man! Actually, his minions are the man as an appointment with Nick himself runs $400.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home