Wednesday, May 10, 2006

So many tasteless jokes, so little time.

So there's the cannibal in Germany, right? He puts an ad out - something along the lines of "Seeking somebody to eat". Turns out, he gets a response. Apparently there's someone out there in the world who actually wants to be eaten. (Not just euphemistically.) So they get together, have a few drinks (I'm assuming. Lord knows I'd need one) then cannibal cuts off the dude's penis, fries it up, and they both eat it. Then cannibal kills dude, freezes dude's parts, and before you can say "Holy Weinerschnitzel!" he gets himself arrested for manslaughter.

Cannibal had his retrial recently and was convicted of murder. Here's my question: Is it murder if the victim agreed to it? Maybe the victim only agreed to have his penis eaten, who knows. Regardless, isn't it amazing that two such like-minded people could find each other? The internet is an amazing thing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the "Holy Weinerschnitzel" comment, Ali! One of your funniest quips to date! (The story is SICK, though.)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

It's stories like this that give me hope of finding my soulmate. Siiiigh.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

I thought you were actually telling a joke. You can't tell me this is a real story. PLEASE don't tell me this is a real story.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Yeah, I had trouble believing it too. Actually, I had no trouble believing it which is even sadder.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home