Sunday, May 21, 2006

Farewell, sweet friend.

I had my first cup of caffeine in over two weeks yesterday - a sweet little cuppa mid-afternoon. It was glorious. I talked a mile a minute and wrote really funny stuff and generally enjoyed the hell out of it. Until bedtime. And 2 am. And 3 am. And 4 am. I had the jitters, the shakes, the - oh lordy - the farts. You'da thought I'd done ten yards of coke off Robin Williams' ass the way my body reacted. One cup of tea. I do not take pride in this. "Look how sensive and gentle my little body is! Just like the Princess and the Pea; which is so appropriate because I'm part Hawiian royalty!" No, my body is a pussy! A wimpy little whiner that's bested by a Frappuccino! Dude, it sucks.

Decaf... aw, man.

1 Comments:

Blogger mmcwatters said...

naw, go ahead and have your caffeine. that's why they invented ambien.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home