Saturday, May 20, 2006

Give me mountains of that powdery white stuff

Okay, you know that whole thing about getting off sugar? My high-and-mighty reign of superiority over all my sugar-loving minions? Yeah, scrap that. I'm back on the sauce, baby. BACK ON THE SAUCE. I gained 3 pounds by not eating sugar and as we all know, my ego can't have that. So I'm back at Weight Watchers, back eating my beloved York Peppermint Patties (how I missed you!) but still off caffeine. That shit was hard to kick.

Thank God I never tried smack, that's all I have to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

THAT'S RIGHT SISTER!!!!

Glad to have you back.

The key is moderation of course interspersed with occasional all out suguarfuckin' binges.

Not that I know anything about that.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home