Thursday, April 06, 2006

So. Mad.

I'm just not going to cry about the fact that I just lost an entire post. A post that I just got done writing. I'm just not going to cry and pound my fists and stomp my feet and curse really, really loudly because there are more important things in the world than my rants about $20 manicures and Jessica Simpson's ridiculous decision to star in the new Baywatch movie. I will not fume over losing my soft and gentle golf clap to Tori Spelling's (surprisingly good) new TV show (although her new fiancee's choice in tats has got to go. Dude, lay off the ink already) or the fact that this will be my last post for a few days because we're flying to St. Louis. (Matt's aunt and uncle are celebrating their 5oth wedding anniversary. That's half a century, folks. What's the gift for that?)

Did I mention $20 manicures?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Sorry for your loss.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

I think mine was $18. The pedi.....$45. That made me gasp. I love them soooo much though.

Good news. My sister in-law is going to cosemetology school and is really liking the manicure/pedicure part. I am hoping to arrange a swap with her. I baby sit her kids and she gives me pretty hands and feet.

50 years is gold.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home