Friday, March 31, 2006

Gossipista!

Man oh man, the celebrity gossip is on hyperdrive this week and like the jingle says, I'm lovin' it. Fez started spouting off at the mouth about his sexual conquests on Howard Stern (and if you don't think I'm going to download the audio on THAT one than you are sadly mistaken, bub). I hear he yapped about deflowering Mandy Moore and that Jennifer Love Hewitt was an 8 out of 10 in the sack and that someone liked her some backdoor lovin' (my money is on Lohan, but that's strictly a guess). I've always wondered what it is about that guy that gets him so much play. Clearly it's his tremendous amounts of class.

Sadly, TomKat hasn't yet split. I watched a big old thing about their $20,000 spending spree at some fancy baby place. I loved how that the salesgirl insisted that the $200 faux-mink baby blanket was "Essential! A must have!" (Yep, that's the word that pops to mind when I think of when I think of faux-mink blankets - essential.) Frankly I'm still so freaked out by the whole silent birth thing that I almost can't watch.

Almost.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan G said...

Who's Fez?

9:31 AM  
Blogger Dan G said...

Oh, the character Fez. Right. Never mind. Why the f is he famous? Is it the monster talent?

9:33 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

So how exactly does one get baby spit up, poop, and other assorted baby excrement out of a faux mink blanket?

(Slaps her forehead) OF COURSE!

They are disposable.

Right?

Give me a f*&%! break.

Have you heard about the signs being posted around the house to remind her to be silent during the birth? Please.

Also apparently they are not supposed to speak to the baby for the first 7 days? I think there are some infant/child development people out there that can find a thousand things wrong with that theory.

Crazy ass people. If it were me I would have left him at the first mention of silent birth.

9:55 AM  
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

dan_g
Why the f is he famous? Is it the monster talent?

It could be that... or his reported larger-than-average male appendage.

And I would imagine he could call his date a dirty girl in multiple languages. It probably sounds more appealing with the accent.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home