Friday, September 02, 2005

OH! I'm the...

The Naked Cowboy is out again. For those who don't know, the "Naked Cowboy" is a guy who stands in the middle of Times Square wearing a cowboy hat and tighty-whities with NAKED COWBOY scrawled across his ass. He occasionally strums his guitar and wails his Naked Cowboy song, which goes exactly like this:

I'm the Naked Cowboy!...
I'm the naked Cowboy!...
OH! I'm the Naked Cowboy!...
I'm the...
You get the drift.
Mostly he just poses for pictures with Japanese tourists. He always places their hands on his tush (oh the giggling!) and charges $5 a shot. One day I heard him say, "I make roughly a grand a day". A grand a DAY! It's just... it's... oh man!
There's a moral here, I'm sure of it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..apparently I need some tighties, a cowboy hat, and a good tourist spot.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

I make almost that much on my webcam site. People get to watch me sit at my cubicle and type on my computer...

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I go with the weight thing again. If I were to stand on a corner ANYWHERE scantily clad, I'd have to pay the tourists who had to look at me!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home