Wednesday, August 31, 2005

And so it goes.

I lost all my favorites when we got wireless connection. Could those of you with interesting blogs/sites email me with those addresses again?

In an attempt to stop all these damn penis enlargement/Brooklyn baby born (what the fuck?) spam comments, I've turned on a function that makes you type in a word in order to comment. It's irritating, yes, but it'll save me from the tremendous disappointment of thinking I have ten spanking new comments - when in actuality all I have are comments advertising spanking.

5 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

I'm all for blocking the annoying spammers. Bastards!

And if that husband of yours didn't tell you yet, I'm moving my blog to blogger to hang out with the cool kids and get comments. Whooopie!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

And the words you have to type are funny. The one I have to use now is "mbptm."

11:23 AM  
Blogger Dan G said...

"iahzzh" can't really be considered a word, can it?

3:41 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

I've got "sjpggy". It sounds like something Will Smith would get with.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Everyone welcome Kate to the world of nerd-dom! (Oh wait, she was already one of us...) Well, welcome anyway!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home