Thursday, August 18, 2005

At least she'll visit.

I saw this posted downstairs on the bulletin board today:

Please take care of my cat for 4 months!!!
I'll bring him food & get him washed
(his meds are up to date) & I'll visit him

followed by her phone number.

This peaked my interest. I mean, how the hell does she plan on bathing a cat? And why can't she take care of him for four months if she'll be around to bring food and visit?

Clearly this calls for an investigation. I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Enquiring minds want to know!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Dan G said...

I'll take the cat, but the bitch can't come visit.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Belleview patient, perhaps? I, too, would love to know why she has to bathe the poor thing! And exactly what does she mean by "his meds are up to date"? If she'll bring him food and visit him, what the hell does she need a cat-sitter for? I think I'd be afraid of even MEETING her!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home