Friday, July 22, 2005

We'll be back after this short commercial break

Tomorrow I'll be embarking on what we here at Lies! All Lies! like to call "a vacation". While I won't be sipping coconut flavored cocktails while upgrading my tan, I will be sweating a lot and going to the mall and playing Spin The Four Year Old. Or so I hear.

It'll be hard to tear myself away from my quasi-daily word regurgitation. Looks like I'll have to find other things to occupy my time. Like scoodging my mother's cat. Or watching TV. I hear it's hot there. Eating. I'm sure I'll be doing some of that (thanks to Missy's Pasta Surprise).

(What else is there to do, again?)

It's good to go home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really need a computer/word fix you can use ours while I prepare my famous PASTA SURPRISE!!
Looking forward to seeing you, and have a safe trip!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

What do you mean by short?

12:13 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Okay, where the heck are you, girl? I was gone all week last week, and was all excited to get back and see what had been happening in the world of Alisha, and I got nothing here. Whazzup wit dat?

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home