Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Advice for the ladies

This message is for all you ladies out there. Fellas (especially dad) or those who get squeamish hearing about "women things", move along. There's nothing for you here.

Okay, now that we're alone, a word of advice: Just because your husband has a beard trimmer, doesn't mean it's for use on your dirty, dirty down-there. If you attempt to use it "just this once" without one of those snap-on length guide thingies - the plastic pieces that let you choose the length you want - be warned: the thing has a mind of its own. And that mind wants you to bald. Bald as a ping-pong ball. B-A-L-D, bald. Like a hairless cat.

I'm not saying that I now resemble a plucked chicken, I'm just saying.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dan G said...

I'm feeling pretty good right now about the fact that my wife has her own clippers.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

It's always post shower and I always clean them. Who do you think I am?!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Dan G said...

Believe me. I know who you are.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Dan G said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Must remember to limit reading of Alisha's blog while I'm at work in a meeting...

Definitely no milk drinking.

2:52 PM  
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Oh sweet lord. Been lurking here for a while now, but after just telling Matt last night that I was reading, I have to say...

Teehee!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Looks like it's time to start locking up my beard trimmer.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home