Saturday, July 21, 2007

HP Spoilers! (Kidding. Kidding.)

I'm off to Cape Cod to bask by the sea and enjoy a sweet pad (we won't discuss how much rentals on the Cape cost per week... not that I'm paying) and eat lots of food and swim in the pool and generally prance around pretending I'm rich.

Oh, and watch a kid a little too.

I won't have computer access so no postings for a while but I should have plenty to say when I get back.

Thank god I'm getting out of Dodge for the week because trying to avoid all the Harry Potter spoilers is exhausting. Unfortunately I won't be able to read the damn thing until Matt gets back in August. (I refuse to buy two copies.) My prediction (based on absolutely nothing)? Harry dies, Neville dies, Alan Rickman dies. The only two left standing are Hermione and Ron, and maybe Ginny Weasley. Unless Bruce Willis or one of the Transformers busts in to kick Voldemort's ass. That'd be awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Woman with a Hatchet said...

Hermione breaks out a double barreled shotgun and goes to town.

Whoops!

Sorry about that. I spoiled it for you, didn't I?

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home