Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I can't believe I'm about to say what I'm about to say.

Paris Hilton is so... pretty.

Is the sky falling? Are there snowball fights in hell? If 23 days in the pokey means I'll come out looking like this, ship me off, Sheriff! The hair? Great! The clothes? Great! The fact that she's not doing that stupid little pose she does in every single fucking picture ever taken? GREAT! I don't ever think I've seen her smile, and good goddamn if it isn't gorgeous!

Man, I soooo wanted her to come out in that orange jumpsuit. There's got to be a pic of that floating around somewhere right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She does look pretty good all considering. One thing stands out to me though. Now, it could be the camera lights, but her arms look a lot less cute when her sunless tanner wears off.

10:28 PM  
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Doyce pointed out an article on Entertainment Weekly's Popwatch saying just about the same thing, but when I went to read it, it was gone. Still, I agree. That's like the first time I've ever seen a photo of her showing a natural smile, and she is not hideous.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home