Saturday, June 16, 2007

I Heart NY

One thing about NYC, it's fairly easy to be entertained. Just walking down the street you're apt to see something interesting. (Like an obese shirtless man getting his head shaved by a homeless guy in the middle of the sidewalk. Not that I'm saying I saw that... Actually, I did see that.)

YESTERDAY:

- At the playground I noticed a little kid standing next to a garbage can. He reached in (No...) pulled out a half-eaten sucker (no, no, no!) AND STARTED EATING IT (ohgodohgodohgod!)

- At that same playground, I also saw a dad pushing a stroller while riding a skateboard.

- And to top it all off, Orlando Bloom walked past me while I was picking up Thai food. He's supposedly buying a place right down the street from me. (FYI: Uber-skinny and weird, bushy hair.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home