Friday, June 15, 2007

Seriously, going to Hell.

Okay, so Paris Hilton is back in prison after a week in the hospital where she was suffering from some undisclosed "condition" (according to those in the know, she's actually going through withdrawl from Xanax and Adderal). I guess these stories are being planted so that we feel sorry for her but when I read stuff like this, it simply fills me with glee.

"It's sad. It's like right out of the movies," Kathy Hilton said. "The glass partition, the orange jumpsuit. Everything."

I would pay good money to see that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you mean YOU'RE "seriously going to Hell", then I think you'll have lots of familiar company. I get as much pleasure out of Paris Hilton's and her family's "woes" as you do. She makes me want to toss my cookies anytime I see her. I'm GLAD she's in jail and I only wish her sentence was a little bit longer... say 6 months??? Of course, she'll probably "write" a book about her experiences and make even more damn money.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home