Monday, July 02, 2007

Boys, bees, and beaches

Okay friends, it's time to mark your calendars: Sunday, July 29th, A&E

"The Two Coreys"

That's right, Feldog and the Haimster are back and I'll be first in line to watch the train wreck. (Seriously, it's in my day planner. Highlighted.) Yes it's going to suck. Yes, I'm going to hate that santimonious son-of-a-bitch Corey Feldman even more than I did when he was on The Surreal Life and yes, Corey Haim now looks like the kind of guy who keeps trying to squeegee your windshield but I cannot wait (cannot wait!) to see it. They took Lohan's 21st birthday bash away from me but this baby's mine, all mine.

In other news, it's cherry season at the farmer's market. Next to tomato season, cherry season is my absolute fave. I don't get that excited about the strawberries for some reason (although after listening to a report on NPR about how store-bought strawberries are grown I'll never eat shortcake again) but the cherries totally get me. I also bought some fantastic lettuce there last weekend. (Fear not, dear husband. It was only $4.50.) Talk about fresh picked! (How fresh was it, you ask?) So fresh I found a freaking BEE in it. And it was still alive!

I'm getting ready to head to Ft. Lauderdale this weekend for some much-needed R&R with dad. We're staying at a place called the Ask Me Inn. (Swear to Christ.) It's supposed to be quite lovely and very close to the beach which is really all I care about. Speaking of, yesterday Matt called me from the beach and announced that we are moving to California. So there's that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

After visitng San Diego I declared that if we had moved to that part of California as opposed to the northern portion we would likely still be there. It is all about the beach. Enjoy your vacation.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home