Thursday, April 05, 2007

Call me cold-hearted

I don't care about Britney Spears' divorce, I really don't. That said, the terms of her settlement have come to light and folks, they are staggering. First off, Kevin will be getting $13 million dollars. Now that's a lot of money, but whatever, she's Britney Spears. He will also be receiving $500,000 a month in child support.

$500,000 a month.

Apparently in the pre-nup the sum was originally $250,000 but because she wanted to get married faster, SHE UPPED IT to $500,000.

You know, I was starting to feel bad for the girl. The whole rehab, hair-chopping thing? So sad. But frankly, if you can pay someone half a million dollars a month on TOP of the $13 million you're already giving them and still have enough money for booze, a new mansion (she's apparently house hunting) and awful tattoos, in my book you're doing just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home