Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I had a bob once. ONCE.

For those who might have been concerned, I wasn't anywhere near the plane crash today. Well, I was sort of near the plane crash, but not near enough to have been injured. Just near enough to freak out for a few seconds until I reminded myself that I wasn't near enough to get injured.

On another note, I swear to Christmas I saw Anna Wintour pushing a baby carriage on 91st and Madison. I actually had to stop and gawk for a second to be certain, startled as I was to see her doing such physical work. Savage yet chic bob? Check. Enormous, paparrazi shielding sunglasses? Check. As soon as I heard the accent I knew. She was cooing things that sounded, dare I say, encouraging. She actually seemed rather fond of this I'm-assuming-grandchild. Unfortunately she caught me staring and before you could say "DAH-ling!" she was off. She may be a bitch but I gotta say, she looks damn good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you actually see a baby? Perhaps it was a little poodle or chihuahua. Those rich, bitchy women seem to have a penchant for little tiny dogs that they treat as if they were human. I'll never be rich but I can be bitchy and if I ever acquire a toy or miniature dog in my later years, somebody please shoot me.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home