Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I need a nap.


Why yes, that is a giganic cold sore eating my face, thanks for asking! If there's one thing I hate more than the arming of North Korea, more than the melting of the ice caps, more than those damn "Hang In There!" kitten posters, it's a gigantic cold sore eating my face. I bought myself some Abreva ($20!!! $20 FOR A LITTLE, TINY TUBE!) and walked around a with bag of frozen pad thai on my lip (cold supposedly kills the virus. Or maybe just humiliates it into retreat) but the fucker's still there. Clearly this is my body's way of saying that I need a day off. But as long as my bills say different, I'll have to deal with disfigurement. (At least I don't have photogs snapping away at me like poor Katie Holmes here. Honey, I've got a bag of pad thai if you need it.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the Scientology vitamins and potions plus Tom Cruise's money can't "heal" Katie's cold sores, I guess there's no hope for the rest of us poor schmucks. Your pad thai cure is probably as good as anything else. Hope you're feeling better soon!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this sounds harsh..but it works.. Acetone..as in fingernail polish remover. stings like a mother but kills the virus in a hurry..i have used it...
just a little tip from Kris's big brother

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home