Thursday, September 28, 2006

I defy you not to love these.


I love Kate Spade. Love the handbags, love the stationary, love that she's originally from KC. Her stuff is whimsical and fun and not remotely practical which makes me love it all the more. But Kate recently launched a new line that makes me think twice about this whole "screw practicality" thing.

Fine china for toddlers.

I believe they're actually marketing it as china for children, but c'mon - there are sippy cups involved. Breakable sippy cups. BESIDES the fact that toddlers are notorious cup throwers, BESIDES the fact that broken china wrecks havoc on child-size, bare feet - BESIDES THE FACT that prices start at $75 - I suspect that she'll still sell the hell out of these things. Because they're really fucking cute.

Goddamn I want some.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan G said...

I don't love these.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home