Monday, September 04, 2006

Rockin' the Sondheim crowd

So-o-o-o, turns out that the Cap-Journal isn't the only readable that finds me hilarious. I have been snapped up by another print source. A glossy print source. A national, glossy print source. Soon readers across the globe will have access to my funny-ocity. The New Yorker? Who needs ya! The New York Times? You wouldn't know comedy if it farted! But this, this precious jewel of readability, this vanguard of comedy stylings, this will be my new home! And what, pray tell, is this glorious magazine's name?

BRAVADO!*

(*All names have been changed, just in case. Don't want to be fired for misdirected snark.)

Okay, so maybe it isn't such a big deal. It's really just a small but decent magazine geared toward serious high school thespians, but it is national. If there are any teachers in the hizzouse (Hey, Boyer - got a Thespian Society?) there's a shot your school gets it. They'll start running my stuff in October with plans to make it a regular column. They're even talking about sending a crew up here to set up a photo shoot! (I haven't quite sussed out the reasoning, but any chance to pretend to be awesome I'm all for.)

First stop, BRAVADO. Next stop... um...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I know there's something worth reading in there, I'll have to start looking through it.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home