Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Grouch

A quick jealousy-tinged rant to get my day started off right:

So I was at the fitting yesterday and there was this girl - one of those gorgeous, all-bravado, "Get outta my way 'cause I'm gonna be a STAR!" types that just stick in my craw. You know the type; jumped into every conversation, kept bitching about all the "huge" jobs she lost to various "heifers"... The kind of girl I hate, A: because she's so good at getting attention and B: because as much as I want to be her, I so don't want to be her.

She's got one of those bodies that slay me; a Winona Ryder-y build with the good fortune of being exceptionally tiny while still rocking a formidable pair of tits. (My green-eyed monster hates to admit that they were clearly real.) I was standing next to her in my T-shirt and shorts(rocking the potbelly!) when she starts "muttering" (loudly enough for me to hear, of course) something about eating a burger. When I turned to her she starts going, "EAT A BURGER! Told me to 'Eat a burger'!" She turned to me with wide eyes, like the wardrobe girl had told her to go fuck herself, which is probably what she meant. "'Eat a burger', can you believe that? I try to eat, I really do!" Her voice took on a whiny, "I'm so bad" tone. "But sometimes I just forget!"

Let's get this out there for the record: NOBODY FORGETS TO EAT. And the people who say that are big liar pants. I have never once forgotten to eat. I've been too busy to eat, in which case I make sure every person within earshot is made aware of that fact but I've never forgotten. "Forgetting" to eat is like "forgetting" to take a shit. Bitch, please.

Has anyone here ever forgotten to eat? I don't mean Ooops, It's 3:00! I Missed Lunch! forgot; I'm talking forgot-forgot. Like gone a whole day without eating forgot. If that's the case I'll eat my words. (Unless I forget, that is.)

(I'm gonna bet booted in the ass for this negativity, right? I'M SURE SHE'S A VERY NICE PERSON AND I WISH HER NOTHING BUT SUCCESS! How's that, karma?)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Girl in Black said...

The coke probably makes her forget a lot of things...

You know she's too thin if industry people are telling her to eat. Yeah, I don't feel too badly for her.

If she gets a job, it's from a family favor, or favors she agrees to dispense.

Don't worry about her.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Find a good therapist and get a stack of business cards to hand out to those like this girl who are so clearly in need of help.

It is preferable if you find a therapist who has an office right next door to Krispy Kreme or some other equally enticing full o'fat and emits an odor you can not resist food establishment.

Or just kick her.

10:03 PM  
Blogger jLow said...

she's full of ***t "forgot to eat" my eye - she barfs after everything she eats . . . plain and simple.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home