Friday, August 18, 2006

I am so awesome.

So lookee who booked herself another commercial! That's right folks, you're looking at the new face of alcohol! (I'm still too scared to name names but if you email me I'll happily fill you in.)

Now I've done some crazy commercials over the years. I pretended to be British for an entire shoot for MTV! (Don't ask.) I spent six hours in the freezing fucking cold giving the stink eye to a bikini-clad Rebecca Romijn-Stamos while being directed by the lead singer from Devo! (Don't ask.) I've uttered the line, "Mmm, fiber!" But this one? Three words:

Pelted. With. Squid.

You read that right, folks. Pelted with squid.

(Don't ask.)

2 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

I SOOOOOOOOOO want to ask.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Alls I know is, this is gonna make one HELL of a story.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home