Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Gossipista!

As anonymous pointed out a few posts back, KATE AND CHRIS ARE KAPUT!

I actually didn't see this one coming. I don't know what's wrong with my radar these days. (They need a cute name for celeb gossip radar - something akin to "gaydar".) Their relationship made a hell of a lot more sense to me than Kurt and Goldie. Those two freak me out.

Next up: Julia and what's-his-name. Not that I wish that upon them. (I'm also hearing words about Chris and Gwyneth, but she's preggers again and I doubt he'll pull a Crudup.)

F.Y.I. Rumor has it Claire's knocked up.

6 Comments:

Blogger X said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:11 PM  
Blogger X said...

Suggestion:

celevision: on the lookout for celebrity gossip

10:13 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

WTF?? Did she not (meaning Gwynneth) just pop out a kid a couple of months ago? Jesusmaryandjoseph! Did she not read the part in the books about how breastfeeding is not a good method of contraception?

Good Lord. Space between babies is GOOD thing.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Er, maybe I was thinking of that last kid...

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to know something else? Kate and Chris had no pre-nup. Somehow, though, shortly after they married, her genius "people" convinced him to sign a post-nup.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

anonymous, from now on I bow to your scoops. Keep 'em coming!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home