Sunday, August 06, 2006

Because who doesn't like it when I beat a dead horse?

Oh, you know it! It's time for this month's

THINGS ALISHA LOVES!

- Moleskine journals
They're affordable, simple and Picasso used 'em. That's good enough for me.

- Sufjan Stevens' "Come On! Feel The Illinoise!"
Firstly, there's the title (which sends me). Second, anyone who can write a song about John Wayne Gacy that's both serious and goddam beautiful gets my vote.

- Pilot G2 pens
I'm still stuck on them. They're particularly great in conjunction with the moleskine journals.

- The blooper reel from "Talladega Nights"
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly cracking each other up over the end credits. Almost better than the movie.

- Sasha Baron Cohen
I'm a little scared about the Borat movie that's coming out. I love Ali G and I think Sasha's borderline genius at times, but the Borat character makes me really, really uncomfortable. I might have to watch the movie from behind my hands, that's all I'm saying. I also think he's very handsome in real life, he's got a super British accent and he went to Oxford or Cambridge or someplace impressive.

- Air conditioning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home