Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's getting hot in heeere.

Firstly, my favorite part of the Mel Gibson DRUNKY-DRUNKY-DRUNK-DRUNK debacle was definitely the part when he called the female sargeant "sugar tits". You just know that woman phoned up every friend she has in the world. ("Girl, Mel Gibson just called me 'sugar tits'!") Hell, if it was me I'd snatch that video and give it out as Christmas presents. (I'd just make sure not to give it to any of my warmongering Jewish friends.)

Second, I got caught up on some television watching last night at Baby's house and got to see Hugh ("Sugar Tits") Laurie on Inside the Actor's Studio. Ladies, I have a sneaking suspicion that Dr. House wears a toupe.

Third, it's supposed to be 105 tomorrow with a heat index of 114.

That's just mean.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Stop IT!

Dr. Hottie does not wear a toupe.

I refuse to believe this on account of I don't want to.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might be able to forgive him (begrudgingly) if he DOES wear a toupe but PLEASE tell me his eyes are REALLY THAT BLUE!

12:26 PM  
Blogger jLow said...

A "sugar tits" reference at my house gets my husband ALL kinds of lucky!!!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home