Thursday, August 17, 2006

Priceless

If you ask me, none of my audition stories top this one from my friend (and frequent commentator) Stef.

"So I had an audition today for this year's new annoying Radio City Christmas Spectacular commercial. The scenario is familiar - I'm taking my daughter to the show for the first time... The casting director hands us our Radio City programs and tell us to take our seats and act excited to see the show.

Action: The girl looks at her program, announces that she doesn't celebrate christmas, gets up, and hands the program back to the casting director.

And... curtain."

Friends, I would've paid cold, hard cash to have seen that. Fantastic.

(Stef's email was followed by her husband Michael's particularly brilliant - and tongue-in-cheek - response: "You should have started screaming, 'Mel Gibson was right, you're all dirty Jews out to get me. I hate this fucking industry! Jews, JEWS, JEEEEEWWWWS!!!!'")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home