Monday, August 21, 2006

Wardrobe malfunction

I had my fitting today for the commercial. Three hours. THREE HOURS. See, I thought there were just a few of us in this spot. Oh no. Ten. Ten people of various ethnicities, all of whom will be competing for camera time because it's gonna be waaaay too easy to cut some of us out of it.

There's an asian couple, a black couple, two white couples and an elderly couple. It's a Benetton ad. They asked us to bring our own wardrobe which doesn't bode well (how much are you spending if you aren't even supplying costumes?) but I'm trying to think positive. After about six wardrobe changes they went with what I was wearing when I walked in - shorts and a Tshirt. The fact that I'd been wearing this outfit all day didn't seem to phase them. (Although the stink when they hit it with the steamer might.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

I'm sorry, you can't title a post "Wardrobe Malfunction" without talking about someone's boob popping out.

It's a rule.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home