Thursday, September 07, 2006

Did somebody call for a Flowbee?

Okay, okay, first things first - Suri Cruise.

Two words: That hair.

Holy guacamole, Dr. House, I think Suri stole your toupe!

Have you seen that kid? That's... that's a mess of hair. Don't get me wrong, bloodthirsty Scientologists, the girl is goddamn adorable, but... whoa. (Psst - Suri. Hate to break it to you, but your mom still seems a little drugged up. I'M NOT SAYING SHE IS, bloodthirsty Scientologists - I'M JUST SAYING.)

And second - why did I eat an entire French baguette while watching Project Runway? Riddle me that, peeps. Riddle me that.

3 Comments:

Blogger X said...

Was your eating a compensation for the lack of it going on for the models? I do the same thing. In fact, I can still hear my mom saying, "Finish your entire meal! Don't you know there are models starving in right here in America?"

11:20 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

First of all that baby looks older than she should to me, but it could be all that hair.

Secondly..my theory on Mr. Crazy's sudden apology to Brooke Shields...

Ol' Katie must be having a bout of the post-baby depression, that didn't respond to exercise and vitamins. AND obviously he needs to begin repairing his crappy public image.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

I think it's less about wifey and more about repair. And I'm sure he did it through gritted - albeit perfect - teeth.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home