Sunday, July 09, 2006

I feel barfy.

Why is the sun so damn bright?!

I did three things last night that I never, ever do:

1: I went out at 10:00 at night.
2: I consumed more than 2 drinks in one sitting.
3: My friends and I (I can't believe I'm typing this) closed the bar.

We closed the muthafucking bar, peeps! Granted it was at 1 am... but still! Two lousy little drunks (and one sober husband-of-drunk who footed the bill) sat and sat and talked trash and sat and boozed it up and sat long past my normal comfort zone. (Being a former waiter, I'm highly attuned to the subtle - and in this case, not so subtle - hints that I've overstayed my welcome.) But damn if it wasn't fun!

This morning, however, not so fun.

I'd write more but I keep tipping over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home